"Hi Everyone! The time has come to apply to be a Participant on the service trip to Thailand. Information about the trip can be found on the presentation slides. This trip can take a maximum of 10 participants, so we hope you are all ready to show your interest.
How to apply?
1. Write a 250 word motivation letter entailing why you think you have what it takes to go on this trip. We want to get to know you a bit better and make sure that whoever comes on the trip is genuinely invested.
Please include in your motivation letter:
- Name, age, EUC year, nationality
- A profile picture
- Your motivation for coming on this trip
- What you can offer
- How committed your are (make clear that it is unlikely that you will bail)
- Anything else to help make your case
2. Please email your motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of the email should include the words ‘Thailand service trip’ and your first and last name.
3. Your motivation letter must be emailed by the 21st of February.
*We will attempt to choose the participants within a week or two.
*Please note that we may ask for an additional meet with you
We look forward to having you join us on this great initiative!!
If you have any additional questions about the trip or how to apply please message Carina de Vries via WhatsApp: +66863721802
Motivation letter ideas:
- Why is direct community service important to you personally?
- What direct community service activity are you most excited about? Which one would you most want to participate in? (Building / painting classrooms, teaching local kids, volunteering at an orphanage, volunteering at an animal shelter, etc.)